AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

"The Response"
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

d6btex
Posted 8/6/2011 20:59 (#1899278)
Subject: "The Response"

SE Texas
Just got back from driving two hours to attend "The Response". What an amazing time of prayer and worship. Started with two hours of repentance both personal and corporate and then moved on to praying for our nation, Israel and revival. Over 30,000 people there and not a dry eye in sight at times. I was blessed to be a part of it. No politics, no grandstanding, just people coming together to pray for our nation. In fact only rarely were people even identified or introduced. The Governor of Kansas spoke briefly (you guys got a good one). Casting Crowns was the starting worship band followed by several others.

I don't know when God will answer our prayers, but I know I was changed today and perhaps that is how he plans to the change the course of this nation. One person at a time. I really encourage you to go to the website and view some of the video. Please pray for our nation, our families and our future.

Seven hours of prayer and worship, I have never felt so tired yet so full of joy and peace!!!

Edited by d6btex 8/6/2011 21:25
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)