AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

TEPAP @ Texas A&M
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

farmboy18
Posted 6/6/2011 12:42 (#1807489)
Subject: TEPAP @ Texas A&M

Southeastern Idaho
Anyone ever attend the TEPAP management/marketing education program at Texas A&M. Thinking about applying and wondering if others that have attended in the past felt it was worth the $4,000 tuition cost.

Edited by farmboy18 6/6/2011 12:43
Top of the page Bottom of the page
airstream58
Posted 6/6/2011 13:07 (#1807508 - in reply to #1807489)
Subject: Re: TEPAP @ Texas A&M

I went through TEPAP in '93 or 94. I have been to most of the AAPEX (alumni group of TEPAP)meetings since then. I would highly reccommend it. I still consider it the best investment I ever made and the contacts that I made are still invaluable. I have sent several employees and customers and have nothing but good reports. Danny Klienfelter runs a top notch program. Look at it as an investment in your future.
all the best,
Andy
Seark
Posted 6/6/2011 18:12 (#1807711 - in reply to #1807489)

SE Arkansas
I've been twice, once in'92, I think, and again in 2004. Well worth the money. Excellent teachers, excellent farmers. Really the best of the best, myself excluded. You may be intimidated at all the information, but the longer you farm, the more it comes together, and you realize the benefits. 5 Stars, and the weather has got to be better than winter in Idaho.
DBH
Posted 6/6/2011 20:56 (#1807862 - in reply to #1807489)

Eastern Washington
'98&'99, had a good time and learned a lot. Well worth the money and time. You may not use much at first, but it changes the way you think about markets, employees, and business in general. I'm going to send my son if he'll quit haveing grandkids that time of year..........LOL.........maybe gramma can take over for a week.
WesterOne
Posted 6/7/2011 22:51 (#1809316 - in reply to #1807489)

Canmore Ab. Canada
08-09. I can't speak highly enough about the program. Get your registration in early as it does fill up.
AAPEX meetings are a high point in our year. Great speakers and good teaching. Networking is great.
I can't begin to say enough about Danny Klinefelter. A great man.
Dan...
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)