AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

EZ steer faults
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

trdoo
Posted 5/17/2006 14:15 (#12851)
Subject: EZ steer faults

I have a customer that has been getting an Excessive Temp. fault on his Ez Steer. I have yet to run into this fault and am wondering what the most likely cause could be.

He is running a 8400 JD FWA tractor with a 252 receiver using XP signal and has the T2 upgrade. We updated both lightbar and EZ steer before spring so he should be ok in that regard.

On occasion he also has the lightbar "reset" on him. He loses the existing AB line and can't restore it from the restore AB line feature. The only way he can get his line back is to power down the lightbar.

All things being said the customer has had great success with his system and is very happy using it for planting. These issues have just come up in the last few days.

I am suspect of his power source being that he is still using his cig plug for power but am somewhat stumped. I am going to try Trimble/Ag Leader for assistance but I find that people actually using the equipment often have better answers on troubleshooting than company people.

Travis
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)