AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

LED 4 ways and Flasher Issue, Stumped
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

TP from Central PA
Posted 4/10/2011 00:47 (#1717030)
Subject: LED 4 ways and Flasher Issue, Stumped

Put LED lights on a syncro 4020D.............Ran all new wiring on the fenders, added a rear lamp on each fender, wrapped in loom which was then run up the insides of the supports, shrinkable connectors, weatherpack connectors at the fender base..........Whole nine yards. Added LED 4 way lights to each fender as well. Lights are work awesome but are having issues with the flasher. With only 2, I knew the draw would be too low for a regular buss flasher...............Ordered a LED version from grote which will work down to 1 amp of draw. Put it on the other day.....................Nothing. Has a real faint glow in acouple of the LED's in the lights, but they don't flash, or stay on all the time like they will with a regular buss flasher. I am thinking I don't have enough amperage draw but haven't confirmed it with a meter yet. If that is the case, what can I do to get them to work. Flasher is good...........works fine on the bench with a conventional bulb. Am I overlooking something. Had issues like this on a truck once, but LED flasher cured it, which didn't happen here. Really is annoying me to have these nice lights and the 4 ways don't work, or have to be on all the time.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)