AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

April Fools - Vouage of Discovery
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Ernie
Posted 4/3/2011 03:53 (#1705332)
Subject: April Fools - Vouage of Discovery

North End I-15
April Fools in White Bird , ID . 75 Degrees no wind . Rain this morning . Land Yacht still leaking , dingy staying afloat . The trip up White Bird pass was not near as white knuckle as down . Only one rock slide to dodge . Hiway 12 across Idaho from Graingevile to Lolo Pas is slow driving . Rain and snow towards top of pass made for interesting driving .
At the Montana border the sun poked out , 10 miles down the east side of Lolo we ran out of the snow belt . Lovely spring day . Decided to spend the week end in Missoula . Storm is supposed to drop 12 to 16" of new snow on the east slopes of rockies in the East Glacier Park region .
We hope to make the 205 mile run over McDonalds to Helena on to I-15 to Gt.Falls Monday .
The motor home has run 3 days in a row with out major fixes needed. Although today in the middle of wet snow sticking to passener side windshield the wiper decided to relax and stop pointing straight up . Sort of like giving me the finger for thinking we were over the hill with the "small stuff"
Called daughter @ home , She said , rain, snow , blow , white blanket was the out look at present . 9PM .
Land Yacht @White Bird , ID , Pass in back ground , one can see a truck heading south .
Lolo pass summit this afternoon .

(003 (640x480).jpg)

(015 (640x480).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 003 (640x480).jpg (53KB - 57 downloads)
Attachments 015 (640x480).jpg (55KB - 59 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)