AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hyrdoswing doors .... hyrdaulic ram sizes
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

avidaaron
Posted 3/17/2011 22:54 (#1676065)
Subject: Hyrdoswing doors .... hyrdaulic ram sizes

As many of you know, it looks like Hydroswing have gone under. Unfortunately, it appears that they have taken my deposit, along with three of my friends' with them. We are hoping we might get something back since we ordered internationally (based in Australia) and paid their UK company and that's where the owner, Marshall Parker, appears to live. I believe that the UK has stronger laws than the USA in terms of trading while insolvent and using customers deposits to fund business operations. We'll see - fingers crossed.

In the meantime, we have locally sourced a supply of hydraulics - but need to size the hydraulic rams.

Our door sizes are:

60' x 15'
45' x 12'
37' x 11'

I wonder if any kind person out there has a door of similar size to one of the above and if so, could you tell me what the correct bore, closed and extended length of the cylinders would be? Alternatively, if anyone is knowledgeable in this area, I would greatly appreciate it if you could offer me some advice.

It appears that I have already lost my money and feel responsible for the money lost by my three friends - so it would be great if I can retrieve the situation somewhat by specifying a suitable alternative. Thanks in advance!!

Allan

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)