AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

exactly what do i need for tru count on 2010 CIH 1240 planter
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

cottonfarmer
Posted 3/9/2011 10:51 (#1659976)
Subject: exactly what do i need for tru count on 2010 CIH 1240 planter

west Tennessee
I'm a lil confused as to exactly what I need to order to put try count clutches on a 2011 CIH 1240 PLANTER. I don't mind doing the install, but what exactly do I need? Running the clutches with the factory pro 600. Another question, if I have pneumatic down pressure, trimbles website says I can use an existing compressor? Is this correct? How many air tanks total? This planter has 4 section controls and pneumatic down pressure.

If your a trimble or trucount dealer and wants to quote me a price I'd be more than appreciative!

I also have a 1200 16 row planter to put em on, its a different animal as its old enough that the harness or control modules won't support the use of clutches thru the 600, but I have an fmx on board as well, which the fmx won't operate the case in high rate sensors so there's another expense if we were to change them out. But assuming I did go to another seed sensor, in realize I still have to have the pro 600 to run the delivery system and fold the planter, but what would I have to have other than clutches Tao tie the fmx two the clutches? Are there additional modules needed? Kit?

Then there still the question on both plznters of which route to take... shaft clutches or meter mount clutches? I seem to get varying opinions???

Thanks to all who are reading my ramblings.... David
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)