AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

SureStop Clutches and Pro 600
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

beefmaster
Posted 1/27/2011 21:47 (#1576807)
Subject: SureStop Clutches and Pro 600

SW Minnesota
Was at a Farm Show is Sioux Falls, SD today and learned a little about the SureStop electric row shut-off clutches. Really like the looks of these and the ease of putting on a planter. I have a 2009 CIH 1240 pivot planter and was curious if the Pro 600 would be able to control these clutches. Got about as many answers as people that I asked there today. Don't have an auto-steer system bought yet and thinking of either a Raven Envizio Pro II with smartsteer or a Trimble 750 with EZ steer. I am under the impression that neither of these would run the electric row clutches. It also sounds like the electric clutches would be a little cheaper to buy than the Tru Count air clutches. Anyone know the price difference? Have also got different answers on whether the Trimble airclutches that mount on the seed meter for CIH will be available this year. Any thoughts or help on this would be greatly appreciated as spring is approaching faster than you think and I need to get my mind made up fairly soon. Thanks!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)