AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

JD Office question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

newell
Posted 4/11/2007 10:17 (#134584)
Subject: JD Office question

We originally got a pc card with the key card when purchased the prescription part of the Greenstar for our JD 1790 planter. (sorry I don't know all the correct lingo and names for these things).

We set up our field information in JD Office. Backed it up to the original Greenstar pc card. Added a planting prescription to it and it worked fine.

I took a SandDisk pc card and added prescriptions to it, but when they went to read it in the planter there was no field information or setup information on it. They could read the prescription, but they had to type in the field name and equipment they were using. How do I get the setup information onto the card like the original Greenstar pc card. Do I need to backup to the generic card? When I am in JD Office it tells me that changes have been made to the setup or something and asks if you want to update the card? I tell it yes so I am assuming that the setup info is getting placed on the card.

Now, I am trying to read the application data from the Greenstar from it and it says no data files were found for unloading on the PC card, or the files that are there are not exclusively for the currently selected client.

Sorry for my vague descriptions and stupidity about the whole subject.

Becky
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)