AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bizarre
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

SeniorCitizen
Posted 10/19/2010 00:55 (#1399601)
Subject: Bizarre

Supposedly the only 3% of the specs are bullish on the USD.....there is enough turmoil these recent days to kick off a correction in these grain markets-but they sure act like there is a strong bid underneath. Between Cotton, Corn & Soybeans the South American deal remains difficult to forecast.

Just woke up from a long nap & did not watch the open of the night session & in watching CNBC & Bloomberg this afternoon, my nose detects a lot of boys 'talking their book (positions) & am trying to make sense of what I am seeing. A lot of the SUITS have to be walking on egg shells as more and more folks are understanding the collateral supporting these securitized products is questionable (at best) & an army of lawyers have to be suiting up & shopping for new cars & vacation properties based upon projected fees-the political scene is a circus with only a high wire act & an over supply of clowns --a bird in the hand vs the 2 in the bush is causing me to wonder if there may be something happening in the bush regarding the banks.....in terms of crops, common sense dictates the need to protect some basic cash flow....but I think school is still out and may want to have the spouse redecorate the closet to provide more comforts as the stay in the closet may be extended (bears).

In addition, am watching these back option hogs & think it may be time to pay some close attention over the next couple of weeks.

Edited by SeniorCitizen 10/19/2010 00:58
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)