AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I'm an Ebay newbie.....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

John SD
Posted 9/25/2010 10:05 (#1373556)
Subject: I'm an Ebay newbie.....

I signed up and bid on a carburetor for my Polaris atv. My carb has been giving me some fits lately but at the moment I have it running pretty good again. I figured it couldn't hurt to have some spare carb parts on hand.

Anyone got any tips or experiences to relate on Ebay purchases? I've been told a good strategy for online bidding is to wait until almost the last possible moment. There is 1 day and a few hours left on this carb. I'm out now, but will try to watch closer to the end of the time period and make the decision whether to raise my bid.

The same consignor has most of the rest of the 4 wheeler on Ebay. It appears the transmission must have busted because there is one side of the transmission case and internal parts for sale. Last I looked, the complete engine in running condition was just over $100. Other consignors have the bottom end of the crankcase only with higher bids than that. There is also a new cylinder jug by another consignor. A guy could almost build a 4 wheeler one piece at a time like Johnny Cash LOL!

Edited by John SD 9/25/2010 10:28
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)