AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Integra/Paradyme Issues for New User
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

ehrich
Posted 6/29/2010 09:30 (#1254515)
Subject: Integra/Paradyme Issues for New User

North Central MO
We are completely new to the precision ag this year and we have an Integra with a Paradyme using OmniStar XP. We used a rate controller with autoswath on a new Ag Systems NH3 Toolbar and have ended up with streaks of yellow all over our fields and according to the gauges during application there shouldn't be any problems. We are using the Paradyme on a JD 9220 and JD 8230 both ATR. The 9220 was very rough around corners and was difficult to stay in the seat, I found it easier to steer the turns myself. The 8230 was better around corners but still not like I was hoping, and has randomly gone offline and tried to drive all over the field. Also both tractors tended to leave a wider row at the top of a terrace like it wasn't reading the angle correctly like I thought it should with the 2 globe Paradyme. Our dealer recently came out to install a beta update from Ag Leader on our Integra and Paradyme that we will hopefully get to try out this week. It's supposed to help with the drift problems we have had this year, and I thought shouldn't be present with the OmniStar. Finally, there were a few times this spring that the map would be between 10 and 45 ft off the next morning from the time in the field just the night before. Any help on any of these issues would be appreciated.

[email protected]
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)