AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Torn question Universal Display Plus
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

seedcleaner
Posted 10/18/2009 23:57 (#890743)
Subject: Torn question Universal Display Plus

Mid-Missouri
Hello. 99 2388, with original monitor. Owned it since it was 2 years old. Large touchscreen black and white.  Universal Display plus. It is a version 1.2.0.0. Are there any updates for this monitor!? What would it cost/is it worth it? What would it help. The touchscreen sometimes doesn't "touch" where you touch it, especially when it is hotter. Ag express said they can fix it but I think I will keep using it for awhile the way it is. My other question, Calibration. I calibrated for corn, three equal loads at differant flow rates. They were all 30 some % off, reading too heavy. I think I am now about 10% too light and would like to fine tune it. Do I have to remove the first three loads from the calibration if I do three in the future. The reason I ask is the manual says to remove the loads that are far off in % error. The first three will show 30% but the future three will hopefully show ~10% error. For the numerous cal. loads, do you enter them as you go (per load) as a calibration load, or do you enter them after the final cal load and cal. all loads at the same time. Thanks for the help. Sorry for the long post. Appreciated. Eddie
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)