AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ad Id for Mrs Mark (EC,IN)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Mark (EC,IN)
Posted 10/4/2009 08:43 (#870528)
Subject: Ad Id for Mrs Mark (EC,IN)

Schlegel Farms, Hagerstown Indiana
I don't have much to go on and have yet to find out anything, so I'm throwing it out there to see if any of you (especially in Illinois) might recognize this old advertisement piece I own. It is quite old and fragile and in a frame (paper seems to be attached to an old calendar but I don't want to pull it apart as it has some tears etc already). My original piece is maybe 12x14 and was probably bigger at one time with the dog. It is the utmost beautiful vintage picture of a little girl dressed in red sitting with one hand on a dog's head and roses in the other hand. The color is unbelievable brilliant red like she was dressed in velour. I have been able to take a picture to salvage the whole picture to frame for myself in an old oval frame but was wondering if anyone knows anything about the company so I can put a placard on the back of my picture on the wall). The most I can read that is left on the top is as follows: Rural Implements is underlined. I cannot make out the very small writing below Illinois and have no idea what may have come before the cutoff parts.
The MRS. Mark :)

Rural Implements
Wagons, Grass Seeds
and Pumps
man : Illinois

..............Mrs Mark

(IMG_0450posting (505 x 600).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMG_0450posting (505 x 600).jpg (57KB - 374 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)