AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

For Case2008 and Farmerswife12
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

judythe
Posted 8/18/2009 23:28 (#816273)
Subject: For Case2008 and Farmerswife12

Mechanicville, NY

i was thinking about your help requests and I applaud both of you for coming on here and speaking up and asking for advice. That is a really smart thing to do. you will both get a lot of good sound advice from experienced people on this website and I hope you use as much of it as you can because it was all probably learned the hard way! :)

Here is my two cents:

The best thing you can do to show your spouse you love them and appreciate them and also to help them in their daily lives, is to put your marriage and relationship with each other and your selves before God in prayer every day. Take the time to thank God for your spouse and make it a point to thak God specifically for one thing at least about your spouse that you appreciate. And then, ask God for his wisdom, guidance, proection and discernment over your relationship with each other and your marriage and ask him to show you how to keep it strong so you can build a good life together but most importantly, so you both can bring God glory in every aspect of your lives. If you keep God first, your spouse second and the kids and other family third, God will bless you immensely. Go to church together as much as you can, pray together if possible, read your Bible, know that it is true.

Even on the days when one or both of you is tired, dirty, sweaty, irritated, frustrated, stinky and hungry - try  - just try - to be as graceful as possible and remember - tommorrow is another day and God has it all in control.

Try to let your spouse know that you need them and love them, they are important to you especially on a tough day and don't ever say false words to them - like a fake compliment. When your spouse does something kind or nice - notice it out loud and say thank you sincerely.

I wish you all the best <><

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)