AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Part 2,Vacation flight,,,,
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

MaineFarmer
Posted 12/1/2022 04:36 (#9959101)
Subject: Part 2,Vacation flight,,,,

coast of Maine
Here I am continuing to give CPR to a dead ,dark skinned,maybe ex football player,on a full flight of close to 200 people.There is all kinds of commotion .Ignoring all this I just keep telling the guy to breathe and pushing on his chest .I hear a flight attendant make a plane wide call for "any one who is a doctor,,we have a med emergency in the rear of the plane".No breath no neck pulse,Im not checking again ,,just going to pump his chest. Then whooosh! The guy exhales a massive amount of air and he is alive! I am basically sitting on him and a woman comes up and shouts I am a Pulmonary Doctor at ( a place I never heard of myself) and I said "he just came alive" and......the stewardess says to this Doctor "do you have an ID to prove that",,,The Doctor says "WTF do you want me to do go back to my seat and get my Harvard Med Degree?",,,I say" here you go M'Am ",,,Get up slide into my seat .AS they asked the guy questions he was not very coherent,,I tap the Doctor on the shoulder,,"he was Dead,,He did not pass out,No pulse,No breath,NO eye movements"The commotion gets worse as the passengers who got landed on start vomiting and scramble to the toilet by the guys head.I am in my seat,,,tell my wife that there is no sense putting on the mask,,The Doctor I assume feels there maybe some weird illness going on as this guy then people puking and says "WE need to contain this!"....to be continued,,,
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)