AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Stem cell injections?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

TractorAddict
Posted 12/1/2022 03:48 (#9959095)
Subject: Stem cell injections?

West of Broken Bow
A cousin was diagnosed with a lymphoma type cancer at a young age. She was in her 20’s I think when a fist sized growth and other weird things showed up on her chest. She was so grossed out about it that she kept it from friends and others for a while. One day she decided to show a friend and ask her thoughts. The friend said we’re going to an emergency room right now.

Multiple hospital visits and tests later, it was concluded that she had a type of cancer. As the fight against it played out, she nearly died multiple times and would be so weak that her father had to carry her in and out of the house to get her to and from doctors visits and hospital stays. This went on for an extended time. I don’t have all the specifics but she agreed to try stem cell injections because nothing else appeared to be working. All I know is that she is alive today.

Question: do any of you have knowledge of stem cell injections alleviating chronic pain? I’d be willing to travel to Mexico for stem cell injections if there was a good probability it would help. I heard of a retired man, who suffered with debilitating pain in his back and knees, getting stem cell injections in Mexico. He mentioned that within weeks there was significant improvement and that now he is able to live pain free. It would be so wonderful if injections would promote healing and help regenerate damaged nerves. Looking for options with chronic pain.

Edited by TractorAddict 12/1/2022 06:34
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)