AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

leg pain
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

moobeast
Posted 11/7/2022 05:54 (#9919815)
Subject: leg pain

Earlville, NY
For the past month at least, I've been having 'non-localized leg pain' in my right leg. Biggest issue is bending leg to tie shoe on that foot; I can bend down if I put both arms inside knee but can't put an arm on each side of my leg like normal. Sharp pain in hamstring area; same pain if I try to bend leg with weight on it. Sitting doesn't bother it, unless it's a toilet seat. However, the pain randomly goes all over my leg; knee hurts when I lie in bed no matter how I move around. Will some times get sharp shooting pains in thigh, down the sides of knee into shin and sometimes top of foot. I got custom foot orthotic inserts over the spring/summer which cured my previous flat foot issues, but I'd had those for many months before this leg problem began. Went to see my GP last week, he thinks I should go to a physical therapist for hamstring strain; personally it seems more like a nerve issue to me. I'm thinking of seeing chiropractor this week. Not looking to prove or disprove my doctor, just curious if there's anyone who's had experiences with similar issues. Thanks!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)