AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I am going to be on TV
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

t rock
Posted 8/17/2022 08:16 (#9800983)
Subject: I am going to be on TV

Tablerock Ranch eastern Wa
A major network reached out to me the other day claiming they had a spinoff show coming out and someone suggested me. I was a little setback when they announced the name "NAKED AND ASHAMED" my mind quickly raced to the thought of guys like me that are fat enough to not being able to check their manhood without looking in the mirror. No, they informed me it was a show about farmers and ranchers that had the inability to take a position on this year's crops! OOOHHHH YA I'm your guy! August fats stayed open, April fats --- not quite there yet! --- Corn ? what if we need more for our use! high temp pollination/ early frost / Alien crop circles. Wheat ? in the Combine now cutting DNS ---all day to remember a crack at forward contracting $14 but huge mistake to lock up any production with the Ukraine thing, Drought in all wheat country south and that Lady on that blog that said wheat to $28 dollars--- or maybe not the blog lady but that lady at the party that night that slurred her words but drank good whiskey? Oh and those thousands of tons of hay in the stack----Ha at least that decision to hold out for three hundred was on my son and biz partner. Anyway, I said OK and their sending over the contract, looking it over to make sure I don't have to get undressed. THERE IS SPOTS FOR A FEW MORE ON THIS YEARS SHOW ANYBODY ELSE QUALIFY? ------- TIMELY RAINS GOOD HEALTH DECENT PRICES FOR ALL AGTALK ----OH AND A LITTLE LAUGHTER.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)