AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

SmarTrax long box tilt comp question.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Todd P
Posted 5/4/2022 08:32 (#9645740)
Subject: SmarTrax long box tilt comp question.

SE Nebraska
SPX 4410, Viper 4+, SmarTrax longbox. My question is is there tilt compensation in this setup. I found the yaw sensor and it shows up in the SmarTrax menu. I think if it had tilt compensation in the light bar it would show up in the menu, yes, no? I followed the gps wire back to the mess of wires in the right console and could not locate a TM-1 tilt compensation module. Going over a terrace at an angle the sprayer tilts left and the auto steer steers right then tilts right and it steers left leaving gaps in my map. It feels like it does not have tilt compensation. My old sprayer had an integra with ontrack 2+ and I had it tuned to make a straight line over a terrace, but it had a gyro. Anybody have experience with the TM-1? Would that make it run straighter? The 3D node would probably work better but that is almost $7000. I still have an integra. What would that cost to set it up for auto steer and use the viper 4 for liquid control? Ya I probably messed up letting the ag leader stuff go.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)