AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag Leader displaycast issues
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

rlr3
Posted 4/26/2022 20:34 (#9633673)
Subject: Ag Leader displaycast issues

Today, our sprayer operator calls and says he’s having a hard time maintaining rate on our case 3320. We swap flow meters, to no avail. We then dig into the controller setting to set flow meter cals. It, for whatever reason, had pulled in the controller setting off of our planter’s electric pump setup. In the meantime we had managed to spray a load off, and run nearly 30 acres short. Which, in turn, pushes us up over 3 oz of valor. Wonderful. Well, I decided to go try and plant beans with our planters and try and salvage this day. Our IC1200s proceed to crash shortly after startup. Spend 30 minutes on the phone with a very insightful fellow named Nathan at ag leader who then tells me to shut off the displaycast. Everything is now working like a charm as far as the 1200 goes, as long as I keep the displaycast off. Has anyone had similar issues to this? And if so, what did you find out to cure it? This is year 3 running the feature, and this is my first big letdown, but I’ve in the meantime lost a beautiful spray day, which have been few and far between this year, as well as had my planters sidelined as well. Thanks.

TLDR: I need to shut all this **** off and find ground drive planters.

Edit to add: As it turns out, if you add a new year, and then delete the new year, it cycles the displaycast. Thanks to the aforementioned Nathan, who followed up with us this morning.

Edited by rlr3 4/27/2022 20:40
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)