AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

If you had to......
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

JRthefarmer
Posted 11/25/2021 10:41 (#9340545)
Subject: If you had to......

SESD
So, my friend and I have done mission work out of country for a number of years helping missionaries friends get established in very remote locations. We have a missionary friend in Indonesia who is needing a house built so his family can move to a small island. We have been talking about the project for several years, and Covid has messed up timelines and such. Anyways, he just let us know he is wanting to get started after the first of the year and would like us to come over and help if we can.

Indonesia requires a vac card to get into the country. We are both in the "anti-vac" crowd. That being said, we are considering getting "the jab" to be able to go there and do work for the Lord's Kingdom. The question is, if you were to get the jab, which one would it be? I understand the J&J to be a one time deal, which would require us to not have to be worried about the booster shots if that becomes a requirement issue. Anybody for or against have any thoughts on the difference between the 3 as far as more/less risk? I'm not real concerned about actually getting Covid(probably had it last year) and would not get the shot otherwise, but I don't want to spread it to family and others because of it shedding.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)