AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

ez-guide 500 questions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

jm44807
Posted 2/17/2009 09:42 (#612237)
Subject: ez-guide 500 questions

is this possible? i did it and the client/farm/field names show fine but no boundry. i only went to field in offline mode(no gps hooked up) on the ezguide. looking at the files the ezguide created they look like simple shapefiles just like sms exported them. btw i used ezguide export in sms and it looks the same as what the ezguide stored itself. by that i mean the file structure on stored field names. i used sms 8.5 and have 3.06 firmware on ezguide.

also can i go to radioshack and get an antenna cable or do i need to get it from agleader. it looks like a tnc connector or is it proprietary. i just need a second short cable so when we switch tractors we dont need to drag cables along.

one more question i would like to wire a switch to turn on/off logging when i turn sprayer on/off. there was another thread that told how to do this but i have the keypad plugged into the com port. is there another way? would it work to splice keypad cable and tap into the wires i need but could i make it so i could still use keypad to turn logging on and off to?actually i would not cut keypad wire i would like make an adapter between keypad and com plugand splice into that. would this work if so could you explain how to wire it. mabey this is a dream i dont know. nothing can be simple

thank for any help
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)