AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

4730 Wont spray... Please help.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

RTKGuru
Posted 7/9/2018 15:22 (#6859214)
Subject: 4730 Wont spray... Please help.

SW Missouri
Here is the issue we are having. It all started when spraying the monitor would start beeping telling us the pump was running dry. Booms would not have anything coming out of them. Turn pump off then back on and maybe we could spray another 500ft then it would do the same thing. So after we checked everything as far as strainers/filters we decided to replace all the suction hoses. Mind you that it did the same thing no matter if we were sucking out of the rinse tank or the main tank. Still no luck. So we proceeded to replace all the lines to the boom. Still no luck. Then we replaced the pump thinking maybe we had an issue going on there. Still no luck. After all that i went down to the local Deere and borrowed some parts off another sprayer out of the combo valve. we swapped all the solenoids and stems out of the combo valve. No we can spray but the pump will not spool up. It will build 60 psi then once the booms come on, we can only get about 17psi out of the booms. If I set it to manual pressure (60psi) it will still only build 17psi. I have done a pump cal, pressure cal, and jsut about everything i can think of. The pump cal did run the pressure up to 140psi so i know the prayer is capable of spooling the pump up... Any help would be appreciated as i am at my wits end...

Brad Majors
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)