AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Another critter story
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

jdironman
Posted 6/15/2018 21:58 (#6815100)
Subject: Another critter story

Nw Iowa
My wife warned me that something was in the garage but thought what ever it was got out. Anyway we left for a overnight to see grandchildren and got home this afternoon and seen some things knocked over in garage, I knew something wasn't right as we have a pretty well insulated newer garage attached to the house. I walked to third stall and there behind the car was a large pile of my foam insulation and a nice 5 or 6" hole in garage Sheetrock at the floor level. Well bad enough so I figure I will go to town and buy a live trap as I can't go shooting in my garage. On the way to town my signal lights quite working on my 2015 pickup. I figure maybe a bulb burnt out so I go to auto parts store to buy a new bulb. I get home start to install the new bulb and that didn't help. So I decided to look under the rear bumper and sure enough wires ate off. What has a small black head as that is all I seen and can chew thru Sheetrock ? My little friend kind of went from a catch and release to a something a little more serious
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)