AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Disney world survival tips
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

sand85
Posted 1/14/2018 10:54 (#6504196)
Subject: Disney world survival tips

C IL
My wife and I are headed to Disneyworld in a couple of weeks. 30's, no kids. She was a town kid and went several times as a kid and it is the MOST magical place in the entire world (to her). She is an uber planner and has our days planned out to maximize the experience based on her past trips. Read the guidebook, etc.

It is important to me that she have a good time. I'd like to say I'm neutral to positive but I'm having a hard time getting excited. Regardless, she has worked hard this past year and I think she needs this getaway (which means I probably need one too).

Help me calibrate my expectations. I'm a fairly typical 6'5 farmer who isn't overly fond of crowds and lines and being a captive commercial customer. Last time we went somewhere we went to Ireland and did it cheap (hostels).

I'm more of a mountains and bed-and-breakfast kind of guy, or hit up the musicals and museums, if we aren't going to go somewhere and drive into someone's farmyard and start up a visit. I've lived in another country, I've seen a bit of continental Europe, I've been in my share of cities. I haven't been to a theme park for 15 years and it wasn't my thing back then.

I'd like to know what I am walking into. I like the idea of sunshine and warm but I think it won't be super warm.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)