AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

262 Receiver Stays Powered On MX315
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

P1402
Posted 5/22/2017 12:36 (#6031299)
Subject: 262 Receiver Stays Powered On MX315

Our 262 Receiver on a 315 Magnum keeps a green light lit on it after the tractor is shut off and key pulled out. It must not use much because it's been on for a month before. We came across this while trying to trouble shoot why our Case planter keeps flashing the seed tube eyes until the tractor battery goes dead. I've been having to unplug the ISO. Not sure if the two are related but per the local dealership the light on the 262 is not normal. Anyway we got some rain so trying to get down to the bottom of this. So far I have tried looking at the cab power relays, the three by the giant 60A fuses. They all seem to be in their normal position when I test them with a multimeter and I don't seem to get anything out of the ordinary for resistance across the power pins of the relays, 60 ohms for the big ones and 80 for the little one. I can also have all three of these relays out and that light is still on. I don't have a vast knowledge of relays so this may be abnormal but I expected to see one that was different. Any other suggestions would be great I'm just going off what the dealership has said and a little past info on here when I was asking about the planter earlier. Thanks
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)