AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dear neighbors
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

lawfarms
Posted 6/19/2016 11:44 (#5363844)
Subject: Dear neighbors

King City, Mo
Just wanted to send you a note to say thanks again for pulling me out when I had the dump truck stuck last summer. I know you were busy but appreciated the help. Also that night when I had the bobcat stuck in the grader ditch and the wife was too nervous to pull me out and you came by. Also the time when I forgot to lower the 3pt and the wife freaked out when the tractor front end came up when we was trying to pull me out a few years back and she started balling... Called you and you came right over. Also all the times you've pulled me out when I've got stuck choring with the pickup...I sware I don't try to get stuck on purpose....

Also I wanted to say thank you for mowing a strip of my road bank as you drove by with the brushcutter on as I haddnt got to it yet. Sure makes meeting people and having to get over a lot easier when you can see the grader ditch.

Thank you for getting your calves off the road the other day as the lady down the road was getting nervous. Also thanks for letting me know when I had cows out last fall.

Also was thinking about the time ya came over and made us look dumb when we couldn't get the hydrolic a hooked up on the 4020 my buddy bought....you didn't even sweat or cuss or beat on anything but just hooked them up in 2 seconds and smiled at us......we'd worked and cussed at them for 30minutes not knowing we needed to reach around back to help get things latched...

Remember that time you came and got the tractor and baler to help your brother bale. You were kicking out 2 bales to his one as he wouldn't push it any harder and the storm was coming. If I remember right we got the balers back in the shed bout the time it started to rain.

Just wanted to say hey this Sunday and how much we appreciate you as a neighbor.

(image.jpg)

(image.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments image.jpg (217KB - 134 downloads)
Attachments image.jpg (212KB - 122 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)