AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Wife Jewerly
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

lawfarms
Posted 11/11/2015 12:09 (#4890230)
Subject: Wife Jewerly

King City, Mo
It's been awhile since I got the wife something nice for Jewerly.

So I'm thinking since our oldest has turned 5 it might be sweet to get her something special for her birthday coming up in december plus being a mommy for 5 years.

First Jewerly I got her was a princess cut neckless and have upgraded her to a nicer white gold chain a few years ago. She wears this about every day unless she stays at home.

Her wedding ring is white gold with a large princess cut diamond and then a V in band with little diamonds.

I got her some nice white gold with princess cut stud ear rings that she sometimes wears.

She has an add a link bracket that's 8's in white gold and diamonds. She doesn't wear it very often and I stopped getting more links for it when the ma and pa Jewerler closed that id been buying from.

Right when that Jewerler was closing I got her a teal diamond, prIncess cut, white gold ring as a mothers ring. She wears it about every day and it's not anyone's birthstone but teal is one of her fav colors.

She works at a larger school district as a speech language pathologist with little kids.

I was thinking a nicer watch? (Stainless with some white diamonds?) Or any ag talkers have a good idea?

I kinda wanna keep the white gold look

I hinted to her and she said she didn't need anything...

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)