AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 5/3/15*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 5/3/2015 08:11 (#4549248)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 5/3/15*****

Good Sunday Morning . Again, so proud of all my NAT losers. Over 400 pounds lost, so much to be happy about. There may be ups and downs, but if we stick with this we will all be so much better off. Even just a few pounds lost is so much better for your body. Just don't give up. It can be very frustrating, and sometimes you feel very deprived, but if you just cut back a little you can still lose. Like we went out last night to celebrate my mom's 91st birthday and I ordered the senior portion of chicken. It was more then enough and even had a small piece of cake and ice cream and it didn't ruin my weigh in.

How is the planting going for all of you guys? I know Dave has been busy getting the fields ready, so that mean lots of sitting in the tractor. No time for him to go with me on my nightly walks. I was good all week with walking and I wanted Dave to come and look at the neighbors place something that seemed peculiar to me. It is from a distance, so can't look real close at it. But looks like 15 to 20 foot high polls in rows of 12 and there must be about 10 rows of them. I have know idea what that is for. I wanted Dave to come for a walk with me to check it out and he said he would take the RZR to look. No walking for him.

So how was your week? It is the first week of May and I am so happy so many are still here sticking this out with me. I know you are busy, but it doesn't take too long to step on the scale and write a quick post. Dave didn't fare so well this week, he gained 1.6 pounds. He said too much tractor sitting. Me, I have been very frustrated with staying the same last week and normally I don't weigh ever day, but this week I did and that darn scale would not budge even with all the walking. I have to admit that having our son living here, I am making more "manly" type meals, more meat and potatoes and I will have to check my portions more. But I got on the scale this morning and it finally moved, not much, but at least it moved .6 pounds, so my total is 30.8. Going in the right direction at least.

Have a wonderful week. They are talking rain tonight, I would like to get some flowers planted. Found out this week that I am going to have surgery on my thumbs, one this month and the other three months later. So will be casting and splints for quite some time. So I asked Dave about if he would be able to help with the tilling of the garden and with building the house this summer there is just too much stuff to do. I am cutting way back and putting newspaper down and only having a few things. There are other people around that we can buy fresh produce from.

Have a wonderful week you guys, we can do this if we stick together.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)