AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****New Year, New You*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 1/4/2015 09:46 (#4285752)
Subject: *****New Year, New You*****

Well I needed a break and someone suggested waiting until after the holidays. So I am checking if anyone still wants to do the weight loss thread. It is fine if I don't get any replies. But if you do want it and think it would help I will post on Sunday mornings. You don't have to say what you weigh, I know guys don't seem to care but you won't see me writing my weight down.

So with the new year you can start with a clean slate. I would recommend that you weigh at the same time of day and in the same clothes or no clothes to get a more accurate number.

Dave weighed and got his starting number for 2015 and for me I got a little head start. I weighed myself when I was packing the motor home and I groaned. Promised myself to do it this time. With being super busy with having 44 people at the house for Christmas and taking down the decorations and packing the motor home. Then getting sick. I made sure and stayed hydrated so this isn't water weight loss, I just cut way back on my eating and I stepped on the scale and lost 9.5 pounds. Good start now have to keep going. Have a good week.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)