AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

fenceline bunks with guardrail
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

bennyt
Posted 12/11/2014 19:12 (#4234334)
Subject: fenceline bunks with guardrail

Trenton, Missouri
My name is Ben and I farm and run cattle in north MO. I have looked at this forum from time to time for several years. I have always appreciated the wide range of knowledge on here. I am installing some concrete fenceline bunks and I would like to use guardrail for the fence above the bunks. I feed cattle from 400lbs. - 800lbs most of the time but sometimes we finish them. I know that all of my questions have been answered on here before and I apologize for being redundant however, I cant find those old posts. I have 3" steel pipes driven right in front of the bunks (on the cattle side). I would like to weld or bolt guardrail on and not have to move them. I am pretty sure that I have seen that guys have done that and had great success with it on here even though I cant find those old posts. What distance do I need between the top of the bunk and the bottom of the guardrail? Also, the round portion goes toward the bunk correct? I know from reading the posts that I could find that this is a devisive topic but I need to get this thing going yesterday preferably. So, I would really appreciate it if you guys would revisit this topic on my behalf. Your payment for the info will be some pics of my completed project. Those pics will make you feel like you do really good work at least compared to one north MO redneck. Also, any pics you might have of successful guardrail on top of fenceline bunks would be great. Thank you.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)