AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random thoughts and pictures
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

billonthefarm
Posted 11/30/2014 20:38 (#4211598)
Subject: Random thoughts and pictures

Farmington IL
Just sitting here watching football after putting up the Christmas tree and watching it be decorated.

The flag in my yard in the pre dawn hours. It flies everyday. I really enjoy seeing it fly.

I take many sunrise-sunset pictures. No two are the same and so many of them are just awesome.

Some folks wonder if there is anything to learn on ag talk, well, here is proof. I learned the proper loading technique for a NH 195. I laughed and hoped no one saw me.

We did, at long last, get caught up on manure hauling. Even got caught out in a little snow burst one night. In a very few minutes it covered the ground.

I was working on cleaning out the bull pen a few weeks ago when a friend stopped in. We were talking about the cattle business. I pointed at the shovel and pitchfork and said "there is the reason cattle are high priced, its work, a lot of work and few people want to work".

I took this pic thanksgiving night. This is central IL, not the great frozen north, but we have a pretty good start on another long cold winter and tomorrow is December.

Everyone should have a good dog. This is my sidekick wrigley. Right now he is laying on the floor staring at me wondering if I will be getting up soon so I can give him a milk bone. I will.
Random stuff on a chilly Sunday night.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)