AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

In the 50s talk of monopiys
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

aray63
Posted 10/11/2014 19:59 (#4120504)
Subject: In the 50s talk of monopiys

barry county mi
I remember listing to evening news on the radio in the 50s and I believe the biggest thing they talked about the was keeping big bussiness in check because of the monoplies they were doing Id guess I didnt understand much then about things then.but about all we have now is monoplies as compared to then. There was so much opperitunity back in them days you could go into any kind of buisness you could put togeather. With the greed they have taught at university buissness schools. and politions still padding their pockets and some of the big dogs at present rate will have it all in a decade . I guess my rant of the day. know wonder alot of the young people are screw up with drugs. . I dont mean to be ticking alot of people off by no means. I just know alot of young bucks are flustrated about their inability to rent more ground or whatever they want to do so darn hard for them oh well enough archie PS the biggest loss to this country is the loss of the family farms KIDS that grew up milking the cows baling hay filling corn cribs culavating corn grinding feed for the hogs and so on. I know a few Kids that live on pretty big dairy farms that never go to the barn or field Id guess they are hardly any more than kids raised in the country side oh well
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)