AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

WOWWWWWWWWWWWW
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 9/19/2014 10:20 (#4082304)
Subject: WOWWWWWWWWWWWW

Buxton ND
The bulls are slipping if there's any left.
WOW NEW THIS MORNING.

CHINA BUYS
1.236 TMT of beans.............................
2 days ago they bought 610 TMT,610 if big to start with.................
A week or 2 ago think its was 810 TMT to China and UNKNOWN.
This is a case where I think the UNKNOWN may NOT have been China on some prior sales.

A few months back, San Diego mentioned (it was a comment that stuck out to me) *****"its take more then just export to strengthen a market"***** He's been around the block many time, its not the first time he's fallen off the carrot truck. The last 2 weeks is POINT AND CASE on his comment just above........ China is BUYING BEAN LIKE WILDDDDDDDDDDDD GUYS,but yet the market does nothing but flush. I've explained why this happens many times,,,this is one of "those weeks" where IMMVSO the commercial's bend the 24 hour report on export sales of over 100 TMT to WAY beyond the MAX...................... This is THEIR GAME and they know how to play it VERY WELL,and THIS GIVES THEM AN EDGE...............

Below is a copy and paste right from the USDA's daily export report,this is what is calee the "24 hours report rule" PLUS China time zone is 13 hours plus to ours,bend that rule just alittle the commercials 48 hour "edge" I'm kinda blunt and straight forward here,,,,,,,,,,but this IS the fact of life on exports guys and gals. "IF THERE'S ONE THING THAT TICKS ME OFF IN THE MARKET,,,,,,,,,,THIS IS IT"

"USDA issues both daily and weekly export sales reports to the public. Exporters are required to report to USDA any export sales activity of 100,000 tons or more of one commodity, made in one day or quantities totaling 200,000 tons or more in any reporting period, except 20,000 tons for soybean oil, made in one day to one destination or quantities totaling 40,000 tons or more in any reporting period, by 3p.m. Eastern time on the next business day following the sale. Export sales of less than these quantities must be reported to USDA on a weekly basis."

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)