AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Mixing Headline with Starter
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

NEILFarmer
Posted 4/28/2014 10:31 (#3841140)
Subject: Mixing Headline with Starter

Morris, IL
What is correct way to go about this? I tried using some Headline EC along with our popup fertilizer Saturday. I have 70 gallon liquid fertilizer tanks on JD planter. I poured 1/2 gallon of Headline into 1/2 gall of water, mixed little bit then poured in the top of the planter tank, shortly after adding the headline I bottom filled the starter tank. Thought everything was good but noticed some separation at that end of tank so i'm wondering what i did wrong? Shortly after i mixed this i started pulling out of this tank for test plot. Got it down about half full and did another test plot later, it would have sat a while between test plots but was sloshing pretty good. I didn't see separation in float gauges till i got down to very bottom of tank. Would you consider either of these test plots useful and what can i do to get a good test plot later in the year? I figured a week of some rain and 50's soil temperatures would be perfect place to test this stuff. I did get a Capture LFR plot in which seemed to work great.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)