AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

AgTrader - how do you do it?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

barren
Posted 2/13/2008 19:02 (#308898)
Subject: AgTrader - how do you do it?

Glasgow, Ky
A couple of days ago I did a post on this site entitled "Economic Bubble" in reference to the grain market. I have yet to get a response to it. Tonight I read your post about the grain market being in a bubble and was amazed to see the number of responses you received.

Reminds me of the joke I heard many, many years ago about a new prisoner in the state pen. He was sitting around with many of the old timers and occasionally one would call out a number and the others would burst into laughter. This went on for some time and finally the new guy pulled one of the old timers aside and asked him what was going on. The old timer said that the other prisoners had told the same jokes over and over so many times they finally decided to just assign a number to each joke. Hence, when the prisioners were sitting around and someone wanted to tell a joke they would just call out a number.
Shortly thereafter, the new guy was sitting around with the old timers when one of them called out a number and everyone burst into laughter. Wanting to be a part of the group the new guy decided he would give it a try. He called out a number and no one laughed. Did it again and same response. Finally he became frustrated and asked them why no one was laughing. One old timer looked at him and said matter of factly "Some people can tell them, some people can't".

You are the man, AgTrader!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)