AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

PF3000 froze?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Hay Hud Ohio
Posted 10/29/2013 19:41 (#3411416)
Subject: PF3000 froze?

SW Ohio
Have had this YM in 7720 for three years now, trouble free and surprisingly accurate, till now. Two days ago it froze on my brother, I asked if he had restarted engine while it was on(something I never do), yes and sometime later he noticed it not changing, turn off, turn back on and it was OK. Last night it froze at 15 acres into a 20 acre field, I turned it off, this morning it was still displaying "backing up to card" or something like that. Unplugged the cord from the back and it rebooted, displayed MPH (variable so it was working) for a minute till I lowered the head and it froze, Haven't played with it enough yet to know what it will do or not do when. I copied the files off the card a week ago but did not erase any, it was I think only 20% full. I have no software for this yet, just saving the raw data for when I do. Can I delete the card with my PC if I don't have any YM software(pc asks if I want to format)? Everything has been going into one file because it can't remember the date so all data is in the default date single file-is this a problem? One time when rebooting today it flashed a long screen full of words but it went by so fast I could not read it. In the shop for a rain delay so I can play with it tomorrow, any things to try?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)