AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

True Bull Markets
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 9/9/2013 10:10 (#3317445)
Subject: True Bull Markets

Buxton ND
Are said to be lead by the front months. Look what leading this thing lower as a type. Was gonna post this below in a reply,but doesn't' make much difference ,so here it is.

Things started with a bang last night,,, but went weak shorty after 8 pm. Weak this morning,and very weak right now. What started out like Christmas time volume this morning til about the old 9:30,,,,,,,, has turned bearish lead by the front months. That magically $13.50 will be very important today...... MORE SO on the close. Corn $4.60 is the number..............

1891 off a chart converting ZSX price into REAL terms From August 10thish report day til the 26th. REAL has strengthen a little in the last week or so. IMVSO The Brazil farmer IS/WILL find any and all seed beans to plant they can find................................. What would the American farmer do with a $6 rise in futures prices just prior to hooking up the planters ? ? ?

We've been breaking out CRP,they clear brush/tree land. As the some in here talk T-minus blast (just like last year) the SA producer WILL expand acres on beans this year,,, no doubt in my mind what so ever...............After the fat lady sings another plus 10% would not surprise me....... Like I've said before this market is bigger then north I-80 corn and beans.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)