AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Field IQ remote Master switch
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

mdnelson86
Posted 6/29/2013 13:44 (#3181377)
Subject: Field IQ remote Master switch

Paxton, IL
I'm having trouble with my sprayer having a mind of it's own. Using an FM750 with Field IQ controlling rate and sections. When I'm opening up a field and I switch the boom off (the bar on the screen turns red like it should), sometimes it will wait about a second then turn itself back on without any input from me. Obviously this has already led to some application to unintended areas (a waterway and a small patch of my yard). So far at least it has only been on my property.

I have a footswitch tied into the master switch to allow remote control. It has worked fine for the past 2 years, but just started acting up now. This year I updated the display to v4.0 software. Previously I was still on version 1.5 (dealer did all the updates and did all the field IQ updates as well to go along with it)

I've tested continuity on my footswitch, and it doesn't appear to be sticking or anything, but it's tough to rule that out for sure since it's an intermittent problem.

Has anyone else seen this, or have any ideas how to fix it? I'm tempted to update to v4.5, but I don't like doing anything like that mid season.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)