AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

An Opinion Shared
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

SeniorCitizen
Posted 1/4/2008 17:48 (#275583)
Subject: An Opinion Shared

Share a thought from my long time $$$ manager friend, he knows me pretty well & he is very objective…calculating cold blooded sort of person and mean that in a positive way…called me during lunch & told him I was now outside & looking in on these markets & felt pretty good about it....dreadful mistake sez he…predicts I will be back in the market within 10 days and paying much higher money for the privilege—

I am pretty much out of date in terms of connections and information…he is a pro located in the high rent area of Manhattan & with all the right connections so it is important to hear his side as well. He agreed with me there are a lot of bulls out there…but according to what he sees and hears..lot of bulls but not actually yet in the market..thinks a lot of solid money on the outside that still want a piece of these markets & doesn’t think the shorts have even started to choke. Over the years, I've held his hand a time or two so he doesn't wave a magic wand. Time will tell the story, as always.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)