AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Predictions 2013 and beyond, ja (add yours, if you will)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Gottlieb
Posted 1/1/2013 10:52 (#2790389)
Subject: Predictions 2013 and beyond, ja (add yours, if you will)

Come on now, it's always fun to make prediction or resolution this time of year. Here goes...
For 2013, one thing for sure I know is that we never again see three digit gold, ja.

For one "horizon" prediction: Eventually, denomination of currency will be "too big to print" so paper "goes away." When? I do not know, but I think it is ahead, ja. Paperless money, paperless books, paperless newspapers...with combibars, at least you can keep it in your "castle" and not worry that someone manipulate your account or "identity theft".... this electronic age we live in, ja. We are global. I have said this in the past here on agtalk and it bears repeating...global. Ja, your grain may go overseas...so, too, your money...you should take heed to your investment, old or young alike. With age of electronic, seamless transition, ja..not so..yesterday we had a living and breathing "bank robber" we could see and prosecute. Today, we have cyber attackers, we neither see or can prosecute if they are half way around the globe.

Another "horizon" prediction: I look for some surcharge via internet. Maybe, a penny charge per email as a way to generate "new tax." While this would remove spammers, (I would hope) it would create censorship on the world wide web at large. Due to the internet, you and I can share economic and political news to each other around the globe. Let's hope for everyone's sake, that the internet which is the greatest thing next to Gutenberg's press continues tax-free...let's hope...
and here's a bit on combibars, gold and silver further below.

Anyone else "brave bulls or bears" predictions for enjoyment today? (Lay down your "flames!")
Going down to tidy up the storm shelter a bit. Thought I'd throw a few crumbs probably jumbled at best your way on the very first day of Jan., 2013.
Nice day, isn't it,
Gottlieb

Crisis currency: Swiss refinery Valcambi has been selling its CombiBar to private investors in Switzerland, Austria and Germany who are worried about a return of Weimar Republic-style hyperinflation

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2251757/Fancy-chunk-...

http://www.heimerle-meule.com/en/precious-metal-tradinginvestment-p...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)