AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Going to the park
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

lawfarms
Posted 10/25/2012 09:16 (#2659949)
Subject: Going to the park

King City, Mo
Yesterday was my son's 2nd bday. We stopped at the park in st. joe and fed the geese and played on there playground equipment.

Is it just me or whats the deal with the preg women bringing there 1st-2nd child to the park, sitting down, smoking (mind you there preg and smoking) and then talking on there smart phone and let there child run wild.

Anyone else think that smoking while pregnant should be child endangerment?

Wiki:

Child endangerment: placing a child in a potentially harmful situation, either through negligence or misconduct.

Reckless endangerment: A person commits the crime of reckless endangerment if the person recklessly engages in conduct which creates a substantial risk of serious physical injury to another person. “Reckless” conduct is conduct that exhibits a culpable disregard of foreseeable consequences to others from the act or omission involved. The accused need not intentionally cause a resulting harm. The ultimate question is whether, under all the circumstances, the accused’s conduct was of that heedless nature that made it actually or imminently dangerous to the rights or safety of others.

I hate the smell of smoke, and where is the light bulb going off in them girls heads that your harming your baby.
If people want to smoke and give themselves cancer that's there business but let the child have a chance.

http://www.babycenter.com/0_how-smoking-during-pregnancy-affects-yo...

Edited by lawfarms 10/25/2012 09:17
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)