AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

no more loss reports-per request of Diamond K L&C
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

garvo
Posted 3/31/2012 07:44 (#2314246)
Subject: no more loss reports-per request of Diamond K L&C

western iowa,by Denison
Well I guess I will quit posting my loss reports as my $30 up market didnt happen for me as I got stopped out,hopefully the market can rebound-I'm out of the market because I do not want to continue my loss-no different then what happened to me in 1989 when I was in the cash market but at that time had no stop s in place and live fats in the pen?
Diamond asked me to quit posting my loss so at his request I will-anyone that has followed along knows where I bought in.
JDPlowboy I apoligize if I offended you,I did not mean to.

My personal lesson that cost me some coin,I'm not a good futures player,I need to stay home and continue what I know best,Mark might be right but if you cant continue to hold your postion it doesn't matter if you run out of money before you get there.
The hard part for me to follow and still leaves a question in my mind is how some people think that the live cattle market is somehow disconnected from the futures market,my loss would be very little compared to there rationality if the market back's up-good luck there,been down that road-alot of fellow cattle feeders that are now not feeding cattle anymore from those setbacks!

I'm done posting now!

(img088 (Large).jpg)

(img044 (Large).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments img088 (Large).jpg (38KB - 70 downloads)
Attachments img044 (Large).jpg (47KB - 83 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)