AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Stealing from a 2 year old......................PATHETIC
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Luckyfarmer
Posted 8/1/2011 01:07 (#1889514)
Subject: Stealing from a 2 year old......................PATHETIC

Central South Dakota
Was busy combining wheat tonight, but the wife took our 2 year old to the pool for evening swim session since it was so hot today. The neighbor lady down the street showed up with four or five of her 13 kids. My wife had brought some of our little tykes pool toys to play with and the neighbor kids started playing with them also, that's fine peewee can share, but then...................................

One of the younger neighbor kids took our little tykes pool toys and gave them to her older brothers and sisters and they just took them and left. My wife asked the mother for our toys back and she said there just a couple bucks and it wasn't worth chasing the kids down and we're well enough off we can spare it. My wife was just dumb founded and said whatever and left rather than make a big scene.

These people are a professional welfare case and never pay for anything so it doesn't matter if they take care of there stuff or other peoples stuff because they don't have any skin in the game. I will give credit to the father, he has always had a job and is a hard worker, but with that many mouths to feed with what he makes, it just isn't enough. The mother on the other hand I'd like to backhand upside the head to see if there is one ball bearing rattling around between her ears, she thinks everyone owes them something............................................

I can spare the $10 in toys they took, if they need it that bad they can have em. It is the PRINCIPLE of the matter, and the life's lessons they are teaching their children that it is ok to take other people's things with no consequences, and the fact they had to steal from a 2 year old that can't understand why her pool toys are gone now............................

JUST PATHETIC
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)