AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

6 months after buying house I get a sewer bill
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Mlebrun
Posted 7/14/2011 15:56 (#1862914)
Subject: 6 months after buying house I get a sewer bill

SW MN and Gold Canyon AZ
I bought a vacation house in phoenix area in jan. Today I get a bill from a sewer company I never knew exsisted. Said i owed 6 months @ 52$ a month and a late fee . When we bought the house we were given a list of water,electric ect..companies to contact to have services put in our name. No where was this companies name. I asked to speak to a supervisor to explain why it took this long to "find us" when the couple that owned the house before us canceled there service in dec. It should have been public record who bought the house and this could have been done much earlier in my opinion.
The supervisor agreed to cancel the late fee and not charge us the 100$ hookup fee. I told her there shound't be a hook up fee cause the sewer was working fine the last 6 months !!
I told her if I waited 6 months to bill out new customers I wound't have many very long.
I also said the sewer pipes must be made of gold to charge that much every month for sewer services.
With the price of water so high down there every time I flush costs almost a bu of corn, LOL.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)