AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

GPS signal from EZ 500 to JD OGD
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Lil' Hoss
Posted 6/5/2011 15:07 (#1806344)
Subject: GPS signal from EZ 500 to JD OGD

NESD

I am at a loss here, a customer asked me to get a gps signal from his Trimble 500 display over to the JD Original Greenstar Display in his 9660 STS, I have tried every setting I can find in the 500 display and can't get it to send out the gps signal, I am not sure that what I have for cables is right and the only way the Trimble dealers around here could be any less help is if they wouldn't answer the phone at all, Oh wait most of them won't, when they do they say they will get me the pin out info and that is the last time I ever hear from them.

Can any one help with a diagram of what I need, I do have a Raven harness that T's into the OGD harness and the other end is a DB9 connector with two pins in it. the other cable is a trimble cable with the DB9 on one end and a Deustch 12 pin on the other that connects to a harness that goes into the back of the 500 display , I was told to use holes 3-4-5 in the 12 pin connector which doesn't make sense because there are only two pins in the other end.

Help !!!!!  

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)