AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

00rooster? FMX Problems
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Bigboyfloyd
Posted 5/14/2011 09:19 (#1773898)
Subject: 00rooster? FMX Problems

SW Michigan
You were talking in an earlier post that we should have alarms for low population, loosing RTK, ect... and we have none! The only noise it ever makes is the faint beep it makes when touching the touch screen. is their a volume control? do we need a external speaker? I would think it would also beep at you when comming to the end rows to make sure your awake! I know JD has that. I know alot of people would think that would be anoying but when planting at 1 am with autosteer and going all day, not hard to dose off. I have several questions for Trimble hahaha. I think you should be able to change vairities in the run mode without closing out and going to the setup page. and we still have not figured out how to view the vaccums for both sides on the run screen. also we can't figure out why when we set a target population it is in bu per acre, it gives us no other choice, so I just have to keep pluging numbers in untill I get what I want. Then when you to the run screen it is in KSA. I will say running at night with gps/rtk is way cool! Thanks for any info anyone might have.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)