AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

For you Syngenta company men!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

mcupps
Posted 1/14/2011 23:38 (#1549882)
Subject: For you Syngenta company men!

Downtown Shell Knob MO Come Visit!
Im not that old but I was at a little Syngenta meeting today and it reminded me a lot the monsanto meeting I was at when i was 16 years old.

A lot of talk involved what was good for the company and what the companys goals are and what the company wants. I like Syngenta products but, FUNNY STORY I like monsantos products and I know that most people do, I think that most people's problems with Big M stem from the company first customer second motto.

If its Big S's goal to be just like Big M then I am willing to say that you guys are getting close. Keep up the good work.

Its just odd to me because my business and marketing educators taught me that a companys only goal for growth should be to listen to its customer's goals and needs and conform,, instead of trying to conform the customer.

I don't have any problems with the company at the time and am very happy with some of the products, Just feel sorry for some of you guys that stick up on behalf of the company. They are not making your job any easyier and its only going to get worse as long as company is first!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)