AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

? Torn Large Tractor software
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

mavis
Posted 11/11/2010 01:09 (#1430670)
Subject: ? Torn Large Tractor software

Lamar, MO
Did V25.3 Large Tractor solve the issues that cause the Pro600 to lockup. We updated to V25.1 early this spring and had the monitor lockup a few times while planting corn. We heard there was a problem with this version and V25.3 was the fix. Contacted our dealer and had them install new software. As it turned out they didn't have V25.3 and installed V25.2. The monitor locked up several times while planting beans. The tractor was on the graincart this fall and my brother noticed if he didn't activate the accuguide, pressing the engage button and accepting the safety warning, the monitor would run all day without problem. If he activated it and even if he never actually used accuguide it would lockup about halfway through the day. While working ground this fall it would run accuguide about six hours then lockup. The problem seems to happen when trying to navigate through the monitor (ex. changing run screens to fold planter, change vac setting, turning on/off vac or bulk fan, etc.) A couple of time the main menu icons would disappear but I could still bring up run screens, toolbox, VT, etc by touching the screen where the icons would normally appear, but the monitor would go offline shortly after. So is V25.3 the answer. Accuguide is V25.5 and planter is V25.1. The tractor is a 2007 245 Magnum with a Z6 serial #. Also noticed an issue with overlap control either tuning section one on early or section four off early. 1240 planter. Torn, you do a great job answering questions and keeping us informed about updates and issues and I thank you very much.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)